6.16.2008

3 hour doctor visit!

UGH! I have never had to wait more than 20 minutes at Kailee's doctor. This trip was totally different. The doctor was out of town all last week so today was a catch up day for her. We were there for almost 3 hours. That's pretty close to torture when you have a cranky 2 year old and a restless 9 month old.

Kailee has a double ear infection and double pink eye. The doctor said she can have an ear infection without pain so that would explain why she hasn't complained about it. Hopefully it will continue to be painless. She also said her eyes could be oozing from the infection in her ears. She has to take an antibiotic and an eye drop. Hopefully it clears up soon and Madelynn doesn't get it. I'm assuming all the swimming is what has caused the ear issues.

She's been really restless since returning home. Pray these meds kick in and we all get some good sleep tonight.

2 folks had something to say.:

~Chunky Butt~ said...

She got a Double Double Whammy..bless her heart!! I hope it remains PAINLESS for her. I know the ear infections hurt, i had one last week and let me tell ya the ear drops made my ear hurt worse, so if she tells you the drops hurt her ears, she's not LYING..TRUST ME, it made my ear hurt twice as bad, so i stopped the ear drops and just continued with the oral meds!! All clear now!
I'll pray thay it remains pain free for her!! Poor baby!
I hope Maddie doesn't get any of it either!!

Valerie said...

Goodness,Poor Kailee..Hope she feels better soon.