6.18.2008

I feel like doodoo.

I have felt so rough the past few days. I don't know if it's because I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after vacation or what but man, blaaaaaaah. This morning I woke up feeling nauseous, hot, dizzy & shakey. Pray for me. All you parents know how rough it is to be sick and still have to take care of your children. My in-laws are coming to hang out for a little bit so I'll probably rest on the couch while they're here.

Kailee slept really good last night. Monday night was HORRIBLE. Both Lance & I were up every 10 minutes or so the whole night. Okay, maybe it wasn't every 10 minutes but it sure felt it. Kailee tossed & turned and whined. She'd wake up and rub her eyes and need me wipe them for her. It was pitiful. She's doing much better now so I'm glad that's over. Woowee! Her eyes aren't puffy or oozing either. Those are some good eye drops they gave us!

I'm going to try to start adding a photo to the end of each of my posts. So here's another one for the day...

2 folks had something to say.:

Rachel said...

I'm glad that Kailee's eyes are doing better. But I'm sorry you're feeling yucky! I hope you are able to get some rest.

Love the new layout, btw!

Valerie said...

I know how it is to have to take care of little ones and being sick.While you have company coming get some rest.

Glad Kailee is feeling better.Seth and Caleb had the pink eye when they were little and the drops are great!