12.08.2008

My daily headache.

I think I've had a headache almost every day since I had Madelynn. I've heard it could have something to do with the epidural I had but I think I addressed that when I went to the neurologist and I believe he didn't think that could be the issue. I don't really remember. I personally don't think it's related to my epidural because it feels more like sinuses. Anyway, I had a terrible headache again today. One of those where you feel like your heart is beating in your head and you could throw up at any moment. UGH! I laid down for naptime with the kids and had it the entire time I was laying down and even when I woke up. Lance was here when we woke up so they played in Kailee's room, he cooked Kailee some pancakes and I laid down on the couch and hoped that my pain meds would kick in. I feel a little better now but I am so sleepy. I have been for the past few days. I go through phases where I feel more rested at times than others but for the most part, I stay tired. It's miserable. I'd like to have some energy to feel like getting out and doing things with my kids. It's very rare that I feel up to doing much. Please pray for my strength.

Sorry for not making paragraphs and such. I didn't feel like it.

4 folks had something to say.:

Valerie said...

I had a bad headache after I had 2 of my kids and the docs said it was from the epidural, but it did not last as long as you are having them. I bet it is sinus. I get them so bad, but a sinus tablet breaks everything up and helps out. Hope it is not a sinus infection.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Vic said...

Erika, Cinda told me Sunday she is working with a girl in her 20's with RA, she said you have to move, move, move or the RA gets worse...And of course she mentioned the diet too...I told her you already new all this...Do the best you can to make yourself move...Bob was telling me he had several of his fingers to stiffen up so bad and he starting pumping a tennis ball a minimum of 100 times a day and it worked...He lifts small weights with both arms and legs and he can tell a difference...I know my Papaw would pump the tennis ball all the time when we were growing up...

I am sorry you are so allergy prone and sensitive to foods, pollens, etc...I wished there was something I could do besides pray...But please for the sake of your family...Fight it, fight it, fight it...

See if there is something you are eating that can be causing them too...And it doesn't hurt to bring it up with the dr again...Bouts of energy and bouts of fatigue goes with the RA...

Tam said...

I'm praying....ALL the time....daily. And, I won't stop until we see God move!!!!!

love you and hang on

Valerie said...

Awww, the pic you have on here of the girls is cute too! Madelynn has a little headband..aww!