12.08.2008

Sneak Peak

This year we decided to have a photo shoot with the girls so we could include a picture in our Christmas cards. Here is a sneak peek.

Kailee's skirt hem is showing. Sorry. Haha! I can't show you my favorite though. I may post it before too long but I want to get my Christmas cards out first.


7 folks had something to say.:

~Amy said...

So sweet. Awww, I want a little girl. ;-)

Erika J. said...

i'll let you borrow mine for awhile. haha.

Valerie said...

Awww, that is cute!

Valerie said...

oh, I forgot to ask, but is that a real tree in the background or is it a background pic that looks like a tree?

Tam said...

AWWWWWWWWWW.....SO precious...(is Kaliee biting her ear...Ha)!

Seriously.....very cute!

Erika J. said...

it's an artificial tree at a nearby outdoor mall. it's normally a fountain but they took the fountain out to put the tree in. it's huge.

Kasey said...

Kailee is a great big sister, and maddies little dimples are precious.