2.10.2009

The DooDoo Scoop.

Okay, so the part I was really worried about wasn't that big of a deal. The part I didn't like was when my stomach filled up with water and it started cramping. Other than that, it was an okay experience. Supposedly, you can tell a big difference after the 2nd one so I'll let you know after my 2nd one, which will be Monday. :)

Here is my hair. I HATE pictures of myself. This is disgusting but it shows my hair so here ya go.

6 folks had something to say.:

Kasey said...

Definitely fits you!!

Tam said...

Love it! Adorable! VERY you!!!!!!
Take a picture of the back. I want to see that too.

Valerie said...

Yep, it is an Erika hair style. It looks good on you. I am curious on how the back looks though..hmmm

Grace & Co said...

Love it!! I think it looks great!!

marshasblog said...

It looks great!! I want to see the back too...

~Chunky Butt~ said...

I love it!! It's tooooooooo cute!!