2.11.2009

To all you Back-Seers.

After I wash and fix my hair today, I will take some better pictures. I always think my hair looks better after I fix it anyway.

Something funny.....

I have always told my mom she looks like a hedgehog when she wakes up in the morning. Seriously. She looks like she sleeps on her head. There's one hedgehog in particular that I'm referring to. Sonic.



Anyone who has seen my mom in the morning, before she's fixed her hair, knows that this is no exaggeration.

When I woke up this morning, I looked in the mirror and thought, 'HA! I look like Momma!' I walked out of the bathroom and Kailee said, "You look like Grami!' HAHA!

Lord, help me!

4 folks had something to say.:

Vic said...

That is precious!!!!!!!! I could think of worse people for you to look like...

Tam said...

Tooooo Funnnnny!!!

Grace & Co said...

You should have taken pictures! ;]

Casie said...

heyy erika. I just began blogging but i don't know how to friend you on here.