3.17.2009

Much Better.

My arm started looking better after my last post so I decided to forego (or is it forgo?) calling the doctor. I even took my FIRST shower last night in 3 weeks. Don't worry though, I've been bathing. The butterfly bandaids helped quite a bit. When they finally come off, I'll start putting the lotion on that I bought. It should help with the scar quite a bit. If it doesn't, I have a cool story as to why I have a scar. Scars have never bothered me. I'm not sure why. They just don't. Stretch Marks are another story though. UGH!

Anyway, just wanted to give an update in case any of you are actually interested in my incision. Haha!



I have an eye appointment this afternoon. My eyes have really been bothering me. Stabbing pain, bloodshot, blurriness. I think my vision has changed in my right eye too, which is a bummer cause my vision hasn't changed in the last 5 years. My vision has been the same in both eyes and that's pretty convenient when you order contacts. I hate contacts anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. I plan on getting some HOT frames!

My hair appointment is Thursday. I'll be sure to post pictures. I'm still not sure what I want to do yet. I've had no luck finding hair color photos on the net. Not good ones anyway.

Okay, well I'm done for the day... I think.

Everyone have a good one!

2 folks had something to say.:

LaDonna said...

Glad you elbow is better. Every time i saw elbow, it reminds me of when Jake was little. He had a fascination with my elbows, always wanting to touch them and rub them. He called them a-bows. It was the funniest thing. Even now, every once in a while, he will rub my elbow.

Post a pic of your hair. I love new hairstyles and colors.

Erika J. said...

Hey LaDonna! I'm so glad you visit my blog. Thanks for commenting!

If you scroll down towards the end of my blog, you'll see my haircut. I'm going to get the top cut shorter. I haven't decided about the color yet. I will be sure to post pictures when I'm finished!

Love & Miss You!