3.14.2009

Pretty, huh?

So this is the next step in my recovery. TAPE! A few pieces have already come off. I can shower tonight! WOO! I am a little paranoid though. I can tell that my skin is still gapping open. I'm afraid if I get it wet, it's going to pull apart more. ICK! I bought some vitamin E lotion last night to help with the scar.


6 folks had something to say.:

Grace & Co said...

That does give me the heebie jeebies a little bit, but it's cool at the same time! Ha! Ha!

Valerie said...

Oh Lord! That is what my stomache looked like..lol

eww! Brings back memories..ha!

Katie said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasey said...

ugh. did i read write on facebook that is split open?? ew. are u okay??

Tam said...

ewwwwwwwwww!

SIS-MC said...

Sis Erika,
That incision line looks good girl. I pray you are feeling better. Take good care of that arm. There is a product called 'skin prep' it is like a swab or large qtip applicator. (kinda looks like an alcohol swab).
Just paint over the suture line everyday a couple of times a day and it will toughen up the skin and protect it too. Lance may be able to get some from the NH where he works. It is great stuff and colorless. I am praying for you.